The Art of Playing Attacking Soccer Part 3 - German Academy Coaching
Loyalty points - how does it work?
Every time you make a purchase, you will receive points.
- 200 points is worth £1, €1, $1 USD, $1 AUD
How to apply your points:
- Add products to cart and checkout
- Login on the final checkout page
- Redeem your points to apply the discount
Coach your Team the same way as Top German U19 Academy FC Schalke 04
Presentation Group: U19 Schalke 04
Coach: Norbert Elgert (FC Schalke 04)
Director: Peter Schreiner (Institute for Youth Soccer)
Duration: 89 min.
Peter Schreiner and FC Schalke 04 U19 Academy Coach Norbert Elgert present the 3rd part of this series "The Art of Playing Attacking Soccer (AKA: One-Touch Combination Play)".
This Digital video focuses on the importance of good positional play as the basis for a successful build-up attacks that are always indicated when a quick counter-attack is not possible.
The most important quality for this to be successful is the ability of the whole team to keep possession even when under pressure by the opponent or pressure of time.
Ball possession is no gaurantee to win but it allows to dictate tempo and rhythm and above all, to force the opponent to do a lot of running.
In this 3rd part of The Art of Playing Attacking Soccer, it is all about the importance of good positional play as the basis for a successful build-up attack that always is indicated when a quick counter-attack is not possible. It is characterized by a safe build-up, either over the wings or through the middle.
Ball possession even under pressure
The attacking team plays the ball into the attacking zone from its defensive zone through midfield and does so with well-executed pass sequences. The most important quality for this to be successful is the ability of the whole team to keep ball possession even under intensive pressure by the opponent.
Ball possession is no guarantee for a win, but it allows to dictate tempo and rhythm and above all, to force the opponent to do a lot of running.
Top teams have an almost prefect ability to retain the ball no matter what the circumstances. To acquire this ability, small and large positional games should be included in practices.
In this Digital video you can see how Norbert Elgert has his team go through preliminary passing exercises and positional games in order to put pressure on a well-organized defense. It is very important to apply exercises and game variation properly and to communicate clearly what is to be learned.
That is why there is a crucial emphasis in this Digital video as to how the coach interacts with his players:
How do you correct your players?
- What do you emphasize?
- How do you motivate your players?
- What is your body language?
Digital Products (eBooks, Videos, Software / Apps)
eBooks and Videos - Available within 2 minutes
- PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire via Coach Viewer Apps
- Print eBook pages from all devices
- No login or Internet connection is needed after downloading eBooks/Videos
- Page bookmarks & last page viewed - stored across all your used devices
Software / Apps - Available within 2 minutes
- Tactics Manager for PC and Mac (iPad, Android Tablet & Web Apr/May 2021)
- Subscription, additional licences within 12 hours of payment
100% Money Back Guarantee
Get a full refund on any purchase for any reason within 30 days.
- Physical goods - send it back to us and a full refund will be processed.
- Digital goods - refunds will be processed within 12 hours of the request.
Low Price Guarantee (We'll beat it!)
If you find the same new product online at a cheaper price including shipping, let us know and we will beat it!