Web's No.1 Soccer Coaching Specialists Since 2001
SoccerTutor.com specialises in providing Football coaches with high quality coaching information and products; Books, eBooks, Software, Apps, DVDs, Videos and Coaching Accessories
Coach George – Owner and Managing Director
George played for West Ham United FC where he really developed as a player.
George's coaches at the time were Frank Lampard Snr. (ex West Ham and England International Player), Ronnie Boyce (ex West Ham great) and Tony Carr, who is probably the most successful Academy Director in England, developing many of key players including: Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand and Frank Lampard Jnr.
George's 5 year stint at West Ham ended with a move to nearside neighbours, Leyton Orient FC, for 2 years. George then spent the next year playing in Greece (Kastoria FC) and Cyprus for Anorthosis Famagusta FC winning the league championship in his final season.
Having gained the necessary qualifications, George's coaching career started in the United States for Major League Soccer Camps (MLS), Tampa Bay Mutiny and Miami Fusion. At the same time George was running his own coaching school for 3 years based in St. Petersburg and Tampa, Florida.
Then one late restless night something happened! An idea entered George's mind, that idea and vision was SoccerTutor.com. George's next move to return home to the UK with the ambition of creating the worlds best resource for Football coaches. The rest as they say is history!
- 25+ years playing and coaching experience
- Owner of SoccerTutor.com since company formed in 7 March 2001
- UEFA B Coaching Licence
- Member of the PFA (Professional Footballers Associationn) Since 1992
Coach Alex – Chief Editor
Alex has been with SoccerTutor.com since 2011. His skills are perfectly suited to his role in customer service and as Content Editor for our educational football coaching products.
- Content Editor for SoccerTutor.com since 2011
- 10 Years Experience Technical Coaching at Youth Level
- Worked for Brazilian Soccer Schools Hertfordshire and Birmingham
- FA Level 2 Coach
- Founded and managed 2 adult sunday league teams in London
- Studied History at Birmingham University
- Edited SoccerTutor.com Ltd books:
1. Italian Academy Training Sessions Book for U11-14 - A Complete Coaching Program
2. FC Barcelona: A Tactical Analysis - Attacking and Defending Book Set
3. Spanish Academy Soccer Coaching
5. Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid: A Tactical Analysis - Attacking and Defending Book Set
6. Jose Mourinho Attacking Sessions
7. Youth Academy Training Program U5-8
8. Full Season Academy Training Program U9-12 and U13-15 Book Set
9. FC Barcelona Training Sessions
10. Coaching the Tiki Taka Style of Play
11. Spain Attacking Sessions
12. Advanced Spanish Academy Coaching
13. Periodization Fitness Training
14. Louis van Gaal's Coaching Philosophy and Practices